Primers work much like a moisturizer under your foundation does: they ease the application of foundation and are meant to create a barrier between foundation and skin. Makeup artists swear by primers as a necessity to help your makeup stay on longer and some help even out your skin tone.
Klarity Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion is also commonly used by our customers as a make up base because of its skincare properties to achieve a subtle youthful looking glow.
Here are 10 benefits of using Lasertox™ as your makeup primer:
- Seals Pores -primer takes care of all that by sealing pores and creating almost a blanket over them.
- Softens Skin – It seems to make it velvety soft, which enhances the smooth effects it has on your makeup.
- Smoother Makeup – Using a makeup primer before you apply makeup makes your entire face look like velvet.
- Non-comedogenic – means they won’t break your face out or irritate your skin. They also won’t clog pores at all for this reason, so don’t worry if your skin is prone to clogged pores or acne.
- Anti-aging – This creates a more youthful appearance and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Makeup Stays on Longer – Primers help decrease sweating through the pores, which makes your makeup stay in place longer. They also act as a natural shield for dust, water and debris that might make your makeup.
- Light in Weight – They create a nice, soft finish to the skin that’s almost like a velvety, super soft lotion.
- Easy to apply – They go on almost exactly like lotion on your face, but they are much lighter and not greasy at all.
- Reduce Redness – reduce redness and won’t irritate your skin.
- Lessens Acne Appearance – If you suffer from acne, makeup primers can help lessen the appearance
With all that benefits, it is no wonder that our Klarity Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion is so popular!